About: 

Lemonliting
TheDecemberChild is an online space which documents photos of my daily life mainly based on fashion and photography.
For collaboration opportunities/enquiries, you may contact me at thdecemberchild@gmail.com
Grab 'em all | Monday, April 8, 2013



I'm clearing these leftover stocks from Galaxy Moon Market as I'm closing it down. It's a pity but I'm planning for something better. All prices stated are at cost price or close to it! Please help me to clear them!

To place an order, kindly leave me a comment or email me at thdecemberchild@gmail.com with you name, email and item(s) interested.

Mode of Delivery: Meetup/Normal Postage (+$1.50)/Registered Postage (+$3.74)



Floral Denim Shorts
Waist: 14 inch
Legs Opening: 10 inch
$10



( Color not true to photo. Color is closer/the same to the one below. Photo credits to Google )


Neon Yellow Spiked Shorts
Waist: 14.5 inch
Legs Opening: 11 inch
$10



Vintage Floral Shorts 
Waist: 13 inch
Legs Opening: 11 inch
$10



Mint Floral Highwaist Skirt
Waist: 13.5 inch
Length: 15 inch
$8





Graffiti Top
$8





Daisy Drop-Shoulder Blouse 
$10



Vintage Dress
Length: 30 inch
Waist: Stretchable
(only top part is sheer)
$15



Nautical Raincoat
$10

Purchase 2 or more items and get free registered postage!
For enquiries/orders, drop me an email at thdecemberchild@gmail.com or leave a comment below :)

All rights reserved